How can I help?
The Mustard Tree is a registered charity and is dependent on the support and kindness of the public in Manchester and beyond. There are a range of ways that you can help us provide life support for the homeless and marginalised including donations of finance and resources, volunteering your skills and time, helping raise awareness and campaigning.
- We will make good use of food, clothing, bedding and good-quality furniture.
- We always welcome keen volunteers and have a range of opportunities for those willing to volunteer their time.
- Financial support, from one off donations, to monthly giving, or legacies, is hugely welcome..
- Teams or individuals can provide vital financial support and have fun at the same time!.
- Make a huge difference by offering mentors, work teams, placements, or other support.