Do you want to improve your spoken English?
Mustard Tree ESOL course is for speakers of other languages who want to improve their English language skills.
The course helps students to practice and develop their spoken and written English through classroom activities and conversational groups in a friendly setting. Lunch is also provided.
- Classes take place on Mondays and Wednesdays between 11am – 1pm
- Students may access one or both classes each week
- Courses run over 12 week blocks between September 2013 – July 2014
- Students may enrol at any time
- Travel cost up to a value of £2.00 is provided with valid ticket on the day
- All levels welcome – beginners, intermediate and more advanced
How to apply
Please complete and return the ESOL Interest Form
Any questions, please contact Johnny via email@example.com or call him on 07971 859426.